Friday, December 19, 2008

More houses, family and fun

Friday December 19, 2008

Today we went to look at more houses. It was interesting. I don't know what we were thinking because the weather was so bad. There was a huge storm that came through ( I am sure you remember it) and it took us like 1.25 hours to get to the 1st house when it should have taken 20 mins. LOL. oh well. and unfortunately we didn't find one to offer on. There were a few really nice ones that we are talking about, but none that jumped out at us.

anyways, very tired from long day of driving no where! lol.

and Today my sister Paula and her hubby Jay came to visit. they are actually spending the night. :) then they are going on down to the Christmas party (but they have to pick up their kids first (all older)). We had a great night. It was so fun. We had a good dinner then me and my sis went shopping. :)

Clint and Jay watched the kidos. :) It was a nice little break. But all I could think of was them. Lol. funny how that works.

When we got back we had cheesecake (thanks Paula) and talked until all hours of the night.

I am tired. Have a great day!

Here is a picture of Clint and the girls reading Scriptures last night:

Scriptures
Scriptures


No comments: