Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Christmas Party

Saturday December 20, 2008

Today was my family Christmas party. We met at a restaurant and had lunch and exchanged gifts, then we headed over to Sams Club where my parents gave each married couple (all five of us kids) money. MORE than I was expecting. It was such a blessing. We got the girls a few things and got us a few things. :) Saved some for later :)

After sams we went to wal-mart! (run-away). lol. I got a new watch and sunglasses. Clint got a pair of Carhart overalls (the padded really nice thick ones that cover you from wrist to ankle. And a few other fun things.

It was a wonderful day. I loved seeing my family. We don't get together very often. Only 3-4 times a year, and for some people that is 2-3 more than they want. (lol) NOT ME! I love seeing my family and enjoyed it very much!

Thanks mom and dad! for everything :)

Later!

No comments: