Friday, November 21, 2008

Wait!!!! .... Where has the time gone???

Wow. I just realized that it has been four days since I posted. Can it really be???

I just don't understand where my time is going. I have been so busy with work, and my family, and everything else in between that it seems like the time is just flying and I am standing still with nothing getting done, and time going faster and faster. BUT!!!! I am slowly catching up...little by little my long page of things to do is getting shorter, one line at a time. ANYWAYS!!!.......

We are here in GR at my parents. :) I love being 'home'. I grew up in this house, only place I lived until I moved out to go to College. So many good memories here in this house. I love seeing my parents too. It is a little ways to get here, but it is such a blessing to be able to see them as much as we do. The same for Clint's parents. We get to see them a lot too. They live a lot closer so it makes it easier for us to see them. SOOO.... (i am doing a really good job of getting sidetracked today) :)

On Monday, I just worked on websites. not to much to report there....

Tuesday...I worked most of the morning then my very good friend stopped by and drug me out of the house and we went to the park with our kids. They had such a good time. :) (thank you)...i really needed to get out of the house. Afterwards, her daughter who is BN's age, came to our house and they played and played. We made spaghetti for dinner, and BN and her friend 'Cinderella' had two bowls each... (lol). It was cute. Then we went to tithing settlement...they were having homemaking that night too, but I didn't get to go. We got a call from Clint's dad. He told us that Clint's grandpa had fell and broke his hip. So we hurried up to the hospital. The still had him in the ER, but were getting ready to move him to a room. Clint and his dad gave him a blessing after they had him settled.
It was hard cause his grandpa also has Alzheimer's (is that right?) and so he kept forgetting why he was there and why his hip hurt so bad. :(   but they got the surgery done, they pined his hip. And he seems to be doing well. They have him doing physical therapy. Hopefully he will heal quickly. But we got home that night and I prepared my pre-school lesson... :) Then got to bed around well we'll just say almost 2.

Wednesday...got up and made a mad dash to get ready and to pre-school on time. LOL. (Don't know why ... its not like I was tired from being up to late.) We got to our friends where we are having school and got everything ready. The class went really well. We did the letter 'L', we read stories, and did worksheets, sang songs, and then we make turkeys by putting thier footprints and handprints on a paper. I will have to scan BN's and show you. ... then (i was supposed to go home and clean, but I decied I wanted a break) so went to the DI. HOLY COW!!!! We cleaned house... I will have to tell you about it next time. Then we went home and had a small dinner while we watched Wall-E....OH I love that movie. If you haven't seen it you HAVE to watch it. :)

Then we ran up to the hospital to see Clint's family and check on his grandpa. He was in surgery when we got there. The DR. came in just as we were getting ready to leave and he said everything went really well. And that grandpa would start therapy the next day to get his walking. (like therapy and stuff).

From there we went and saw Clint's parents new car. They bought a new Ford Crossover...i can't remember the name right now, but will tell you later. It was really nice. They got such a good deal too... :) They came over and I helped her make cards to put his Cecil's (clint's little bro) wedding announcements.

It was a long day,  but fun.

Thursday...I cleaned all day to get ready to leave for GR. Clint got home and we got ready and went to BN's dance recital practice. She did great. Then we had a couple of hours before the recital and didn't want to drive all the way back home, so we went shopping and I got some new clothes. We also went to DI, and, k , you won't believe this...we found Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 for only $3 each for the Gamecube. HOW COOL!!!! We were so excited. They both were in really good condition. HEHE. Well. Yup...then we hurried back and got BN ready for her dance. I put eye shadow and blush on her and she looked so grown up and cute.

I will post the video soon...and Halloween and well yeah...i know....

She did so good. We are so proud of her. We signed her up for Jr. Jazz and put that we wanted to be coaches and GUESS WHAT!!! we are going to be her coaches. :) hehe. I am so very excited.

K. So after that we went back to our house, got everything else ready and left for GR. We got here about 12:30 this morning, but didn't fall asleep until almost 3. lol.  BC slept a lot yesterday. so she didn't want to go to bed. oh well.

Well. Good to write a novel :) Hope you enjoyed it. LOL. Until next time...

No comments: