Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday

I had the privilege of teaching Relief Society yesterday. The lesson was on Gaining Knowledge of Eternal Truths. It was such a wonderful lesson. We started off by playing the game "Are you Smarter than the Bishop" (after are you smarter than a fifth grader) LOL. It was so fun. I think they ladies really enjoyed it. The lesson went well too. I love teaching. I really really LOVE it. After my lesson, I took BC into the nursery for the first time. She LOVED IT! I don't think we will have many problems (but you never know). We will try again in a couple of weeks. We won't be here next Sunday. We will be in GR for my Family Thanksgiving. WOW this week is going to be CRAZY!.

EEEEEEEE!!!! I am so excited though. Twilight comes out on Friday, and we already have tickets to go see it! We are going with my bro and sis-in-law. Leaving the kids with a sitter. hehe. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa:)

Well. I better go. Talk to you soon :)

No comments: