Friday, August 15, 2008

Okay, So, Ummm...

Where to start. Well, we have been so busy these last few days that I will have to condense.

On Monday, Clint took us all to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It was so yum. And we had enough leftovers for another meal. LOL. Always like that. (means I don't have to cook later ;) The pics are a little dark, they were taken with my cell. But still cute!



On Tuesday, we took Clint to the GI (gastronomical intestinal) Dr. and they evaluated his symptoms, and decided that he needed a scope (where they stick a tube down your throat and look at your insides). Yea! So we scheduled that for Wednesday.

On Wednesday, we took Clint to the Hospital for a scope. The GI Dr. said that he has lots of problems (ulcers and such) in his throat and stomach and so he is on meds now. We are awaiting lab results so we can see if there is more damage that we think. In the meantime, he has to be really careful with his diet. And since Wednesday was also his dad's b-day, we met them at a baseball game. It was very fun. BN got to meet the mascots and take pix with them.BC had a great time on Grandmas lap.

The team we were cheering for lost, but they sure rallied in the last couple of innings.

Thursday, we had the pleasure of going to the Dentist. LOL. It wasn't too bad. Britney is getting better. She let them clean her teeth this time. No cavities for anyone!

And today, Friday, ahhhh....Me and BN and BC went to the Zoo. HeHe. It was a lot of fun. We saw them feed the Tiger. We saw the Bird Show. We watched the Elephant Program. And we even got to play in the Zoo Park.




These pics are of the girls inside a Turtle Shell in the Park. BC wasn't quite sure what to think about it. LOL. You can see the start of a pouty lip there. The girls very much enjoyed it.

Today, I have been working on my lesson for Relief Society on Sunday. It is #16. I love teaching. It is such a blessing to have that calling. I was scared to death when I first got it, but has since learned that having those scared feelings, or feelings of doubt are from Satan, and when you look past those, you realize that Heavenly Father helps us do what we need to if we let him guide us.

So, I am going to put my little one to bed, since she wanted to sleep all afternoon and is now finally tired. :) lol. I will write more often so I don't have to condense so much, then I can put more details.

Oh one more fun note-BC learned the sign for drink today. :) Yeah! She does it and then claps and smiles. HOW CUTE! I love my babies!

No comments: