Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Melon Days!

What a fun weekend! Sorry about the long delay in posting. I have been rather busy with my business (www.mycsdesigns.com) and I have been sick, and we have been gone for almost five days soooo...here we are.
We had a great time at my parents. I always love being there. The girls have a great time in her "park". We had so much fun at Melon Days too. They had all sorts of free "jump" rides, I guess, for the kids, and a free train ride. It was great. BN went off with her cousins most of the two days and just did her thing. I was having paranoia the whole time because I am not used to letting her out of my sight. Clint's parents came down as well with his little bro and sis.
The parade was fun too. :) We cleaned up on candy. There were like six little kids gathering and they were all out there plus like 5 adults, so we got lots. :) lol. Yum!
Well, I had better get to work. Have a great day!

No comments: