Friday, September 26, 2008

Great Day!

Well this I week has been a whirlwind! I can't believe it has been a full week since Melon Days! I haven't even posted pictures. LOL. I guess that I will do that now. I got a couple of new accounts (www.mycsdesigns.com) and so I have been going crazy with those, and I am redoing my own website. And I have a few in the works for my family. So there is pleanty to keep my busy. I have got most of the new scrapbook stuff I have acquired recently to fit in to my too small space. (altough my husband doesn't feel that way...to much stuff!!! he thinks) lol. But, BN has been going to "preschool" and absolutley loves it. It is just me and a few of my friends that all have kids the same age and we get together twice a week and teach them the alphabet and other things. BN knows A B C D E F already and a few others. So is doing so well. It is so fun to see her (and be able to help her). BC is learning and growing so fast too. She recently learned "eye" and can point to it. She also knows nose, but can't say it yet. It is amazing how fast they learn and grow. SO STINKIN CUTE!!! Well. I am going to post pics now. Have a great day!

No comments: